No photo here, just a report that Jan served up the Brussels sprouts I harvest last week. Very tasty, but too few. I’ll try to get another crop in before the weather gets too warm.
- A pair of cucumbers
- Lettuces are nearly full-grown
- Japanese Soya Cucumber plants are doing just great this year
- Sweet corn on the Fourth of July
- Fourth of July Sugar Snap Peas
- Shallot thinnings
- First garlic, hung to cure
- Today’s cuke
- Sugar snap peas for the weekend
- First cucumbers of the summer
- Birds like dry water boxes
- Let us have lettuce! In fact, four kinds!
basil Basil sage dill spearmint peppermint oregano beets Beets harvest brocolli Brusells sprouts Brussel sprouts butterhead butterhead lettuce chives corn cucumbers Dill Garlic guinea pig harvest harvests kale Lacinato kale leaf lettuce Leeks oregano peach peppermint plan potatoes sage Scotch dwarf blue kale Seedlings Seed saving seed starts shallots spearmint Strawberries sugar snap peas tomatoes